Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sariayu Trend Warna 2013 Pesisir Sentrajava The Colors of Asia (Lasem & KarimunJawa)

Hi there :)

Last week i bought two gorgeous palette. It's from Sariayu Martha Tilaar.

Those came from Sariayu Trend Warna 2013 Pesisir Sentrajava The Colors of Asia series.

This series is inspired from the northern coast of Central Java called Lasem and Karimun Jawa.

left : Lasem ; right : KarimunJawa

Lets take a look for Lasem :


Packaging from transparent plastic so we can clearly see the colors.

Lasem is inspired from the colors of batik (look the pattern in packaging, batik is sooo beautiful).
 
When the cap is opened, there is a small mirror behind the cap and there is two sided mini brush.


I try to take photo of the explanation and ingredients in behind of the packaging but the sticker color is too glare *.*


Here is the swatches and EOTD of Lasem :


I named the colors : baby pink-fuchsia-red brick


And here is KarimunJawa :


The packaging is same with Lasem but the colors is inspired by colorful of the coral.



Here is the swatches and EOTD of KarimunJawa :


I named the colors : emerald-yellow-purple


Overall, i love the colors of this two palette and the price is affordable. I don't use any primer or base in my hand or my eye because the color is already pigmented, just a little bit powdery but it's ok (^.~)v

I named the palette : good price-good quality-pretty colors

Disclaimer :
This product are purchased by myself and i'm giving my opinion in honest.
Product may cause different reaction and result in every person skin. The influence is skin type, skin tone and allergic.
For the appearance, fragrance and flavor may variant according to our pleasure.

Thank for reading and have a nice day :)
See u in the next post
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @renturquise : hm, I love pink color of lasem .. So soft on your eyelid .. Maybe I'll purchase it ^^

    Please visit & follow my blog .. I'm new comer in blogging ..
    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi karlina :)
      Sure, you must get one.. Pink and red brick is cool

      Thanks for drop by
      xxx

      Delete

i love to read your comment and sure to reply every of them, you can come back to check my answer if you leave any question or you can subscribe the comment by email, thanks dear ♥ ♥ ♥